After my walk last weekend I really haven't been out with my camera much until yesterday
when we went to the Wings over Houston airshow. So I decided to see if I could find
all of my prompts from the photos I took there.
1. Abstract: All the blurriness caused from the jet juel fumes was the only thing remotely resembling 'abstract'. I'm not sure how abstract it is, but I do like the effect. This is one of the jets from the Heavy Metal
Jet team consisting of four L-39's and one MiG-17.
2. Round: The wheels on the jeep go round and round - and well they're round. You're probably wondering
why there is an old army truck at an air show. Well, they have a reenactment of the attack on Pearl Harbor (Tora, Tora, Tora ) and I may have to share the rest of those photos with you at a later date.
3. Fire: Lots and lots of fire . . . part of the Tora, Tora, Tora show !
4. Seeing faces in strange places: Can't remember what type of plane this is but oh so glad
to see a face painted on it. This is better than the brick with a bird face, trust me! ha
5. Stars: These were the 9 pilots that flew the Canadian Snow Birds, and just some of the stars from the day.
Kind of feel like I cheated this week. I started off with a few others but decided since several of them
were from the show I would just follow through with the theme. If you ever get a chance to get to Houston in the fall you should check out the show - ranked one of the top 5 airshows in the nation.
Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!!