It's Sunday, and you know what that means . . .
It's time to pull out our bag of scavenger hunt items,
and lay them on the table.
So here are the prompts and what I found:
1. Words: Words are very powerful and extremely encouraging. This picture is of a note that one of my two
leaders from a bible study gave me along with the box. I can't remember what they called the box, but it
is for collecting words of encouragement we receive so that we can go back through them on the days
that we forget or need to be uplifted. I had forgotten about this box until this prompt, and not because I
haven't needed the words, I guess I just got out of the habit of putting them in there. I won't be forgetting -
it was so nice to read them again!
2. Under: Sometimes it's a little scary to be under a bird, if you know what I mean, especially when it's a
flock of them - this happened to be the only one I managed to capture.
3. Orange: Once again I found another prompt at my favorite nursery. I can just imagine these hanging
around a Tiki hut by the side of a pool while sipping a drink with an umbrella! ; )
4. Fly: Yep, you should know by now that I will take every opportunity to photograph a bug if I can make
it work with the prompt! Just look at how cute his little shadow is!
5. Always look on the bright side: WARNING, you might need sunglasses! I've been practicing my sunflares
and starbursts and trying not to blind myself at the same time! (Whew ) Remember, if you can't find the
bright side just keep turning around, eventually you'll find it!
I highly encourage you to continue the scavenger hunt here, you won't be disappointed
Hope your weekend is great!