I'm kinda in a little disbelief that Christmas is a week from today!
Ummmm, NOT ready.....and you?
I feel like I've been a day late and a dollar short these last few weeks,
so I'm looking forward to the Christmas break and some extra sleep.
Okay, onward to what I found by the seat of my pants once again!
1. What is it? Yes it is something to eat.....I'll keep you guessing for just a bit!
2. Children/furbabies sleeping: You just don't photograph teenagers sleeping if you know what's good for you, and my furbaby was not very cooperative. He didn't want to sleep when I had my camera, just too curious!
3. Joy: Lately my simple joy has been a salted carmel mocha and I drank it there today, at Starbuck's in one of their white mugs so that I could enjoy every lovely whipped creamy, caramely, salty goodness and with a spoon before it all melted and fell to the bottom.
4. Window: This week I went with a friend to an appointment, and then to lunch. In order to pay for parking we had to go inside the mall and lucky for me I took a shot of this store window while waiting 'cause I sure wasn't thinking about the prompts at the time.
5. Half: Okay, remember the first one - What is it? Well, here is half of it! A cranberry bliss bar, and I might add, it took some willpower to stop half way and photographic it.
Hopefully I will be a bit more creative and inspired with a little rest!
Don't forget to check out the other scavenger hunts over at Ashleys,
you won't be sorry!!