And each week I think to myself, self this week I will start earlier.
And well, as usual I left my prompts until last minute.
But I did manage to get a few while we were in Galveston this weekend
to watch a reenactment of the Battle of Galveston, so here we go . . .
1. Stacked: A kettle on an iron grate stacked on top of some stacked firewood. A double stack, yeah me!
2. Winter Wonderland: Well, if I lived in the Panhandle of Texas that would be easy...but I'm on the coast and the only snow I've seen was when they brought in a snow machine to Galveston at Christmas. So the next best thing - take a tree scene, turn it into a black and white and invert it - and bingo, a winter wonderland!
3. Sweet: After our little adventure today, we stopped in to my favorite chocolate store and lucky for me everyone else had the same idea because that meant I could stand in line a little longer to shoot a few of these....raspberry truffles! (SOOC and slightly cropped)
4. Hole: Before the reenactment we visited the living history enampments where they were preparing their guns with gunpowder. This gentleman was a little surprised when I asked him if I could get a pic of the front of the gun . . . come to think of it, I was too!
5. Frozen: I thought I was going to have to pull out an archive on this one until I remembered the other morning and how I entertained myself with my coffee, again! Here you have steam, that I froze with my camera. Yes, I'm easily amused, lol!
Oh, boy I'm excited! I'm pretty sure I'll have most of my prompts before Saturday this week!
Continue to fun, go check out more scavenger hunts over at Ashley's . . .