It's super Scavenger Hunt Sunday . . .
Don't you love being in the right place at the right time? I know I sure do, especially
when I didn't know that was where I was supposed to be.
Yup, that's right, I'm talking about our first prompt.
When I linked up last week and saw that our first one for this week was a sunset
I think I started dancing . . . it was the last thing I took a photo of after our adventure in Galveston.
So without delay . . . .
1. Sunset: TA DA!! I don't get many sunsets, not because I don't like them but because really it's easier for me to get up early for a sunrise then to find the right spot in the evening. But lucky for me that we could pull over (okay and turn around) to get this on our way home from the Battle of Galveston reenactment. I got a few right before it disappeared, and then, how lucky to have a cormorant just show up!! : )
2. Black and White: I didn't get out much this week but I did manage to sneak over to my favorite spot, the butterfly garden, on the remote chance I would find something, anything! And can you believe I found not one but half a dozen Monarch butterflies? I guess they decided the hike to Mexico was just too long - can't say I blame them. And the butterfly weed is still growing strong!
3. A day in my life: To be honest I second guessed posting this one, but the truth is, this IS a day in my life right now. I've not felt well for a while and I'm having my heart monitored to try and figure out what is going on. As you can see I have quite a stash of these, two weeks worth, and I certainly don't have enough crew neck shirts to hide them! ; )
4. Group of four: These are from the reenactment that I mentioned earlier, and sorry to those of you who are seeing these for the second time this weekend. If you haven't and are interested you can see more here.
4. Colorful: Not sure I'm crazy about this one, but I ran out of time and energy to take any more shots. These are my TEEN-age daughters crayons, the ones she asked for and got for Christmas! ; ) I love how they are in a circular container...all 150 of them.
That concludes this weeks hunt and I look forward to seeing what everyone else has come up with!
Have a fabulous rest of the weekend!