In my "Beyond Layers" class with Kim Klassen
she shared ten truths about herself and invited us to join in and get to know each other better.
- I've been having a torrid love affair...with the beach. It's the place that knows my secrets and holds my heart.
- I love Cheeto balls, and diet coke. (oh and the seagulls love Cheetos too)
- The color Pink . . . I love it! Over 2 years ago, on a whim I got pink highlights for breast cancer awareness and haven't looked back.
- I could probably write a book on the stories that complete strangers have shared with me. And it's why I believe that truth is stranger than fiction.
- I wish I could either sing or play an instrument - well both would be nice.
- I'm allergic to spiders. . . I love to garden. . . Houston we have a problem? LOL
- Hi my name is Kim. . . .I am addicted to exploring life with my camera! I have always been a nature lover, but I'm now obsessed with capturing anything and everything I may have missed.
- Once upon a time I had eight birds and a snake, and when my daughter was in the fourth grade I took 3 of my birds and the snake to all eight fourth grade classes. I had . . the time of my life!!
- To expand on #8, a dream of mine has always been to have a mini zoo of reptiles and such to help educate children on the wonders of nature. P.S. And snakes aren't slimy! ; )
- I have held a tarantula (remember #6). It was at a birthday party my son went to when he was younger and I was the only adult at the table of critters
elbowingwaiting for my turn, ha! It was very cool!
- I hope I never grow up!!
Ummm, yes I'm a bit of a nature geek!
I would love to know more about you so if you feel inspired to share a truth I would love to hear it!