Tuesday, June 26, 2012

In the pouring rain . . .


That's where I got stuck . . . in the pouring rain.
Well, to be clear, I was stuck inside while it was pouring,
but what better place to be stuck than a garden center.
It's just that I also had my camera, no camera bag, no purse, no umbrella!
It was sunny when I walked in.

So I took advantage of the wait and snapped some more....
and found this yarrow that I had missed earlier.

{ Kim Klassen textures love and peony }

"How beautiful is the rain!
After the dust and the heat,
In the broad and fiery street,
In the narrow lane,
How beautiful is the rain!"

- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, Rain in Summer


 
Happy Tuesday to all!
Love, Kim
XO





Sweet Shot Tuesday with Kent Weakley
Live, Love, Travel


kimklassendotcom
 
 

10 comments:

Deanna said...

Good morning, Kim. We posted almost at the same time. Rain?? I want rain, we need rain. Love that yarrow, the dof is stunning. I don't know if I have ever seen a purple yarrow. Have a great day!!

Denise at Autumn Sky said...

Such a soft and sweet photo. I would love some summer rain but we have dry summers here.

Jaymi said...

beautiful flower shot - i love your processing!

Rosemary Aubut said...

Lovely photo and great use of texture! Love the softness!

Kathryn Dyche said...

What a great place to 'get stuck'. Love the feel of this shot.

Susan said...

These are just gorgeous!!!

Carola Bartz said...

You are showing the beauty of yarrow in this photo so clearly. Often we just walk by and don't realized HOW beautiful and delicate these flowers are.

Misty DawnS said...

Oh, this is really beautiful! You definitely did a good job at taking advantage of your time being stuck inside!

Cathy H. said...

These flowers are beautiful! Here's proof again, we should never leave home without a camera!!

Ida said...

Oh this is so delicate and pretty. How wonderful that you got caught in the rain or we would have missed this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...