. . . he's going to ask you for a glass of milk.
And well, if you take a girl to the sunrise,
she's probably going to want to spend some time at the beach.
We couldn't have ordered a more beautiful sunrise . . .
But, while this was happening . . .
So was this . . . right behind and to the side of us!
It started to gradually creep around this way.
And then the wind picked up, all the while the sun is still putting on a show.
We quickly made our way up the stairs, I took one shot, and put my camera inside my shirt.
The sand was blowing everywhere, I even had it in my ears!
Yep, it was time for plan "B".
So if you take a girl to the sunrise, and she can't spend time on the beach,
she would love for you to take her to breakfast to ride out the storm . . . even though the storm won.
1. My daughter had to contact a specialist for a paper she has to write . . . she called me!
Yes, she interviewed me on how to raise Monarchs, I felt important!
2. A lot of rain this week, it's cramping my photo taking. And while I have been known to go out with
my umbrella and my camera, the umbrella would not have helped in the sideways rain this week.
3.. I started a Facebook page last week - Clear Springs Chargers Football by Kim - for all the photos I take
at the football games, both my son's and the varsity. They just sit on my hard drive anyway, why not liberate and share them. Of course there are only two games left, and my son's game is looking really sketchy with
100% chance of rain and thunderstorms for today.
4. If our game does get cancelled, there will be some disappointed kids, because I will have to do some
tricks since I did not buy any treats! Please don't egg my house....
5. If you buy a new hard drive for your computer (much like if you give a mouse a cookie) because it sounds like it going to blow up or take off , your 10 year old printer will then decide it no longer wants to play nice. It now prints blue as pink . . . it's not pretty . . . Houston we have a problem!
6. Well, I was already to publish this post this morning when I had to come back and add one more thing.
Ever have one of those Ah Ha moments that turned into a Carrie Underwood, "Oh No What Have You Done" moments. And I don't mean the drinking too much and getting married kind, but the realization
at midnight that you left the enclosure that you put the 4 1/2 inch Tersa Sphinx moth caterpillar in, open. Yep, I have a huge caterpillar roaming my house looking for leaf litter to pupate in...and although he may find
some dust bunnies, he is not going to find leaf litter or a pile of dirt to bury himself in. I was on my hands and knees until well after 1 am this morning looking for it with a flashlight trying to channel my inner caterpillar. Dang, I'm so sorry buddy!
*UPDATE: You'll never guess who I found crawling on my kitchen floor this morning,
heading towards the back door! My heart is happy, and I'm sure he is too!
Anyone have printer suggestions, reasonably priced is key here, that they really like?
* I also took the plunge and started a Facebook page for Picking Poppies which you can find here:
https://facebook.com/pickingpoppies, I would love to see you there!
Have a great weekend, and try to stay dry!
My Photo Art Friday post is ----> here