Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Oh What a Beautiful Mornin' . . .


Oh What a Beautiful Mornin',
by Rogers and Hammerstein II


Oh what a beautiful day,











{KK Warm Sun}



 There's a bright golden haze on the meadow,
and,
All the sounds of the earth are like music.
Especially the sounds at a sunrise.

I've been absent from here, and have spent a great deal of mornings in the last few weeks at the sunrise. It's that one place that gives me the reassurance of a new day. Not tomorrow's new day, just this one, the only one promised.

This coming Saturday, May 16th, I'm participating in a unique "Awareness" blog hop. Each participant has chosen a special awareness to write about. Either something that has touched them personally or something very close to their heart, and I would be so grateful if you came back . . . I will be sharing a lot more information about Juvenile Arthritis and some of our journey. It will explain why I haven't been here, and our challenges going forward.

And one last thing, today is my last regular post as a contributor at FOL...Goodbye doesn't always mean, the end.

Love, Kim xo





19 comments:

Tamar SB said...

What gorgeous images - the start of a beautiful day!.

Cant wait to read your post on JA!

Tom said...

Dreamy images of a beautiful day! Tom The Backroads Traveller

EarlK said...

Thank you for this beautiful morning.

Carol Blackburn said...

Wow, that water looks unbelievable!

Nicki said...

Beautiful / happy / peaceful location --- one I know brings you joy. And your blurred images make my heart sing. Best wishes and continued prayers for you, your family, and your son on this journey with Juvenile Arthritis.

Cheryl M said...

I can surely see why this place brings you peace. Gorgeous images, all of them. I'm going to check out your post at Focusing on Life.

Claudia W | ImagesByCW said...

Such a gorgeous place! I totally agree about how mornings make you feel.
Love your images, but most especially the intentionally blurred ones. Love it.

Stephanie said...

Ive got a beautiful feeling, everything's going my way... :) Your blog is always a peaceful place to visit, my friend. Thank you for sharing your beautiful images with Roses of Inspiration. Love and hugs to you!

aspiritofsimplicity said...

stunning sunrise!

Sarah Washburn said...

Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures!
~Sarah visiting from Radical Femininity

Laura said...

Kim- I just read your post.

You are a wonderful writer, and your voice won't leave- regardless of the forum.

I hope everything gets better for you and your son.

You are a special lady.

Keep a tight rein,

Laura
White Spray Paint



Kmcblackburn said...

Oh my, those blurry photos are gorgeous. It's nice sometimes to leave things to the imagination. But on the otherhand...ALL your photos ae breathtaking. I will DEF be back to read more about Juvenile Arthritis. Thanks for sharing at Song-ography.

Roxi H said...

As I scrolled through your photos and came to the blurry ones my thoughts were... It's not always clear what's in front of us. There is beauty in it somehow. He gives us beauty for ashes... Praying for peace and looking forward to your post about JRA.

chasing the sun said...

So pretty! I can't wait until we meet again for sunrise! I miss you!

Molly said...

Beautiful, the top image with the little bubble of water in the foreground is perfect

mollyxxx

Alexis @ Chemistry Cachet said...

Such beautiful photos! Morning is my favorite time of the day by far. Thanks for sharing! Stopping over from Roses of Inspiration!

Brenda said...

Your are Queen of the Sunrise. Such glorious images. I really do love your experiments with out-of-focus shots - celebrations of form and color.

Conniecrafter said...

Wonderful photo's, such a beautiful way to start out the day!

Liz said...

What a lovely post, Kim! I love all the bokeh images and that last shot is gorgeous! I hope to see you back posting soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...