Did this week go as fast for everyone else? It seems time is on warp speed lately, but then
again Christmas feels like it was forever ago......
Thank you for your comments last week regarding my monitor. I think the bionic women gig is over tomorrow when I go to the doctor for my stress test, hopefully I live to tell about it! ha
Okay, onward we go . . .
1. Smile: Pulled from the archives this week, and this was a smile I will never, never forget. This is the smile of a very happy and content little girl, you see, she had just been reunited with her daddy after almost a year. I had the privilege of being invited by a friend to welcome home her husband and his troop from Iraq almost 2 years ago . . . an emotional day, one that is hard to explain in words.
2. Stand Alone: Last weekend I went to a concert by Josh Wilson, a contemporary Christian artist and at the very end of the concert the other members of the band left the stage, and Josh "stood alone" and played the instrumental version of Amazing Grace. You can see more of Josh in concert here.
3. Rusty or something old: Yikes, I had to pull another from the archive. This one from a turn of the century fence in Galveston.
4. Artificial: Since I started back to my metals class this week after taking almost a year off I had jewelry on the brain, and pulled out my imitation diamonds and simulated rubies . . . real or not I do love sparkly things!
5. Repeating patterns: At the risk of repeating myself . . . I know, bad joke, I'm sharing yet one more monarch butterfly this week. Nature has some of the best patterns around!!
And as always I can't wait to see how everyone else interpreted the prompts this week.
Join me, over at Ashely's . . . .