looking for adventure, on scavenger hunt Sunday . . .
Personally I'm hoping this week is better than last week,
as I hit a few unexpected bumps in the road.
And now, for your Sunday drive . . .
1. One color: Which one color doesn't belong? On our way home from watching the sunrise this morning we decided to stop at the local farmers market, of course we hadn't expected to stop and had no cash, other than a dollars worth of quarters, which did buy us three turnips! ; )
2. Laundry: I stumbled with this one, I mean laundry? Now if I were in my old house I might have photographed my awesome laundry room, but . . . since I'm not, you get this awesome bottle of laundry soap!
3. Empty: I was quite excited not only to find this Olive shell, but to find there was no one home! No I wasn't at the beach today, although I could've been since it was nearly 80 today. I took this in my make-shift beach, sand in a platter! ha
4. One dozen: My daughter made cookies today, here you see them, and now they are gone!
5. Soft: We went for our first sunrise of the year, and everything about it this morning was soft.
I'm looking forward to seeing how everyone interpreted these this week,
and to see what we are looking for next week!